Cscape Free PLC software combines graphical ladder diagram programming (based on IEC-1131) with operator interface development to completely integrate
the control package. It’s straightforward approach to programming by combining logic with messaging and networking.Cscape Programmable Logic Controller Software is absolutely free to download. You’ll need to register for an account to get started. Be sure to use a valid e-mail address as the final download link will only be sent to confirmed accounts.
Cscape features a powerful IEC-1131 style free form, drag and drop ladder editor. Nearly 100 functions to choose from, including conversion, string handling, and advanced math, flow control and more. For users who prefer to utilize all of the IEC-61131 languages, Cscape 61131 is available.
Designed to simplify development of your Operator Interface screens while you develop your control logic. Screens can be called up from ladder logic or operate independently. Use a single set of I/O references-no duplication of effort.
- Relay Ladder Logic
- Floating Point Math
- Motion Commands
- Serial Read and Write Functions
- Auto Tune PID
- Modem and Networking Functions
Cscape 9.70 SP2, Free PLC Software: Updated: November 16, 2016
[ Notice: Past users can download the upgrade under My Account. ]
WHO SHOULD DOWNLOAD CSCAPE 9.70, SP2?
- Users downloading Cscape for the first time.
- All Users of the XL and X OCS series of Controllers.
- Users who wish to use WebMI
- Users who wish to utilize the product enhancements listed below
Horner APG attempts to ensure full upward compatibility for new releases of Cscape. However, prior to deploying any new software package, users should take necessary steps to validate that the new software does not introduce problems in their application.
Carefully read these steps prior to downloading and installing Cscape 9.70, SP2:
- If you choose to install Cscape 9.70, SP2 and retain previous full versions of Cscape (such as 9.60), you must move the previous full versions to new folder(s) prior to installing Cscape 9.70, SP2
- Backup all application files (.csp) prior to using Cscape 9.70, SP2. Once application files are saved in Cscape 9.70, SP2, they can no longer be opened with previous versions of Cscape
- Horner APG attempts to ensure full upward compatibility for new releases of Cscape. However, prior to deploying any new software package, users should take necessary steps to validate that the new software does not introduce problems in their application
Cscape Version 9.70, SP2 – Enhancements:
- Support X5 PC CAN protocol variants
- Add WebMI support on ZX and RCC Platform
- Add status for logged in Users (Locally and WebMI)
- Increase WebMI alarm count on ZX and EXL10
- Support UTC
Cscape Version 9.70, SP2 – Issues Resolved:
- Export of tags does not download to uSD
- 9.70 SP1 Upon upload, graphic object source address changes from native addressing to Modbus addressing
- Cscape 9.6 SP3. While configured for XL7e: HE-XW1E3, Local I/O tab shows HE-XE part number.
- 9.6 SP 1. Hardware config incorrect part number. It uses HE559 for Smartrail rather than HE599.
- 9.70 SP1 will not upload program created by 9.60 SP4
- Text improperly aligned on XLe screen.
- Cscape 9.70 and prior versions. Bitmap and animation object image data lost