Electronic Tech (USA)
Headquarters – Indianapolis, IN
Horner Automation Group designs and manufactures Industrial Automation Controls and Custom Solutions for the global market. Due to rapid expansion we are seeking ELECTRONIC TECH. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots electronics down to the TH/SMT component level (schematic drawing) to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction.
- Quality and detail oriented.
- Performs required repairs to return unit to operational state.
- Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems to determine root cause of issue and recommend a corrective action.
- Sets up and tests units to meet specified requirements.
- Recognizes failures and set up problems, isolates problems, and takes appropriate action to resolve those problems.
- Provides support to Production Supervisors on all production assignments, and works in other departments and/or miscellaneous assignments as instructed.
- TH/SMT knowledge.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Horner Automation Group is the leader in providing All-In-One Controllers and offers the widest range of integrated control products.
With a core competency focusing on industrial and commercial automation products including: All-In-One programmable controllers, operator interface devices and a variety of I/O devices.
In addition to standard core hardware product offerings, Horner Automation Group offers a wide base of communications, including but not limited to: Remote Communications (telephone, radio and cellular modems), cost effective highly efficient wired networks (RS-485 based, CAN based and Ethernet based), along with standard fieldbus networks (CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Industrial Ethernet).
Another standard and proprietary offering is Hardware, Firmware and Software design and development. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility, Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer