Regional Sales Manager (USA)
Territory: Nebraska and Iowa
Horner Automation Group has an opportunity for a Regional Sales and Business Development Manager for the states of Nebraska and Iowa. The successful candidate for this role will support a growing OEM business by developing and managing customer accounts in Nebraska and Iowa, grow sales by providing support and solutions to existing accounts and new opportunities, assure Horner Automation products are designed into future generation projects. This position will also provide non-OEM sales support as needed and network within large OEM and high volume core business organizations to seek out new business opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales in Nebraska and Iowa to optimize profit margins.
- Be the principal customer liaison for projects ensuring that all agreed objectives are met with timely and effective delivery.
- Provide technical and logistics support to their existing and new accounts within the region.
- Identify and evaluate potential new accounts, and make recommendations to sales management whether to engage actively as a commercial prospect.
- Identify and attend key tradeshows and other related marketing events.
- Generate quotes and proposals as required, work with OEM management on all price negotiations, and identify the SOW for any NRE required funding.
- Create customer scorecards for all key accounts and provide periodic updates to business coordinator and for management review.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- B.S. in engineering and 3+ years of technical sales experience or commensurate combination of education and experience.
- Technical sales experience with demonstrated experience in OEM revenue growth.
- Experience with technology-driven firms, new product introductions and multiple-channel distribution.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills.
- Proven track record working as an independent salesperson and setting/achieving goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Horner Automation Group is the leader in providing All-In-One Controllers and offers the widest range of integrated control products.
With a core competency focusing on industrial and commercial automation products including: All-In-One programmable controllers, operator interface devices and a variety of I/O devices.
In addition to standard core hardware product offerings, Horner Automation Group offers a wide base of communications, including but not limited to: Remote Communications (telephone, radio and cellular modems), cost effective highly efficient wired networks (RS-485 based, CAN based and Ethernet based), along with standard fieldbus networks (CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Industrial Ethernet).
Another standard and proprietary offering is Hardware, Firmware and Software design and development. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility, Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer