To register for our upcoming standard training class, May 7 – 9, 2019, click “add to cart”
Standard OCS Training
21 in stock (can be backordered)
Interested in purchasing a controller? Sign up for the training and receive a 50% discount on an EXL6, EXL10, XL4 or XL7 controller; PLUS 50% off the cost of the training session. (Limit one discounted controller per trainee. To receive discounts, add controller and training class to cart; discounts will be applied at checkout. Controller with this discount will not ship; it will be available for pick up when you come to training.)
Please view the Specifications tab for a day-by-day curriculum of the Factory Training Schedule.
Indianapolis Training Schedule
- Day 1: Tues (8:30AM – 4PM) Workshop on Cscape Software Basics
This 1-day course covers screen development, ladder logic elements, I/O configuration, and more fundamental topics. The class covers a hands-on laboratory workshop geared toward those who are familiar with programmable controllers in general, but not the OCS in particular.
- Day 2: Wed (8:30AM – 4PM) CsCAN Networking and Graphics Introduction On day two, we will focus on the basics of CsCAN communication and Cscape Graphics training. You will learn CsCAN hands-on training during lab work the first half of the day, and Cscape Graphics during the second half of the day. This training is for individuals with a basic knowledge of OCS products, and/or those who attended the first day of training.
- Day 3: Thur (8:30AM – 1PM) Advanced Features of the Touch Panels (1/2 Day Class)
Day three of class covers any graphics training not completed during previous day’s class and highlights advance product features of Horner’s Color-Touch controller products and products with removable memory capabilities.
Additional Information & Directions
- Class Location: Horner APG, LLC. – Horner Automation Group Training Facility, 59 South State Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46201 (Snack and lunch will be provided.)
- Travel: Airline and hotel arrangements are the responsibility of each attendee. Shuttle service from airport to hotel (Holiday Inn Express City Centre) is available via Express Travel for $10 one-way. Be sure to book a reservation in advance on their site or call (800) 589-6004 to learn more. Horner APG provides transportation between the Holiday Inn Express City Centre and the Training Workshop for those who need it.
- Accommodations: Horner APG, LLC has a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn Express City Centre-downtown Indianapolis. To receive the discounted rate at $103 plus tax, please call the hotel’s corporate sales manager, Chrissy Johnston, directly to book your room: (317) 829-1454 Reserve your discounted room rate today! For further information, please contact Sales at: (317) 916-4274.
Holiday Inn Express City Centre
410 South Missouri Street, Indianapolis, IN 46255
Corporate Sales Manager
Ph: (317) 829-1454, Fax: (317) 822-4100
Mention Horner Rate for OCS Training