Cscape EnvisionRV (Remote View) is a low-cost, powerful Windows® based software application that will allow you to view and access remote Horner OCS controllers via a personal computer.
Cscape Envision RV
3 in stock (can be backordered)
With EnvisionRV Version 4.60 you can design high resolution screens for any OCS controller (design larger screens than the OCS displays, up to 1920 x 1200 pixels) in Cscape 9.10 and later and display them on the PC. You can connect to any OCS controller for the data…even a display-less RCS unit!
Graphical objects look and behave the same on the PC as they do on the OCS. This feature reduces training costs and can significantly speed up your implementations.
- Supports X2, X4, X7, X10, EXL6 and EXLW
- Real-time connectivity to OCS
- 3 levels of security per screen
- Transfer a project from Cscape to EnvisionRV with one click of the mouse
- EnvisionRV’s project utility allows you to easily organize device files
- User selectable dockable or floating tool bars
- Import Cscape .pgm files
- Online web support with application engineers
- Use Cscape to configure data logging exactly like an OCS
- Alarms can be configured on the PC just as they are on the OCS
- Use your PC’s “Print Screen” button to send screens to a printer or a configurable register
- Custom configurable graphic overlays. Add your custom overlay as a bitmap image