Horner Automation Group designs and manufactures Industrial Automation Controls and Custom Solutions for the global market. We are expanding our engineering team and seek a JUNIOR HARDWARE ENGINEER to provide support services to external customers and our internal Engineering and Operations Groups. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive wage, healthcare benefits, 401(k) plan with employer match, a great working environment, and a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
This position will be responsible for developing electrical and mechanical designs of control systems using industrial automation products for a variety of industrial sectors/processes. Responsible for the selection, configuration and interconnection of components for electrical control assembles and control systems and associated design documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, and or computer engineering.
- 1+ years of experience / working knowledge of industrial automated control systems desired.
- Relevant experience and knowledge in hardware architecture creation.
- Experience in control systems, I/O desired.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) is required.
- Experience with Altium, and other 2D/ 3D CAD experience desired.
- Be able to track multiple projects and perform simultaneous tasks.
- Must possess basic project management skills.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization in a fast-paced environment with multiple locations (domestic and overseas).
- Must be able to maintain a high sense of urgency to meet project deadlines
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Horner offers a competitive base salary and commission program; car and cell phone allowance, benefits package, and 401(k) Plan. Resumes may be emailed, with REGIONAL SALES MANAGER in subject line, to email@example.com Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.