Digital Media Associate
Horner Automation Group designs and manufactures Industrial Automation Controls and Custom Solutions for the global market. We are seeking to add a Digital Media Associate to our growing team. This position is primarily responsible for digital and social media support activities aligned with the marketing communications initiatives in support of the business strategy, market goals and organizational objectives. Responsibilities includes creation, execution and measurement of digital marketing initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage daily updates, develop and author innovative content, and maintain fulfillment from the Company’s website, digital communications campaigns (such as the monthly newsletter), and social media.
- Develop website content and provide improvements in the areas of: creating compelling and dynamic content, enhancing web page presentation and design, developing interactive content, and effective product/solutions/company positioning.
- Support CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices; and be prepared to review and provide monthly reporting as needed.
- Manage and launch dynamic website projects on time, ranging from microsites for special events, interactive tools to aid in lead generation, and development of product demos, videos and other rich graphical content. Improve website visitors’ experience by continuing to refine the design, improve content, and add new functionality as appropriate.
- Continue to strengthen the Company’s brand image across all mediums including website, events, social media, and industry forums.
- Develop, execute, and measure social media initiatives through promoting effective product/solutions/company positioning.
- Implement a host of external marketing communications tactics to support the brand strategy via advertising, video/PowerPoint presentations, digital marketing, webinars, and promotions.
- Strategize and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns to develop and strengthen active leads via CRM while measuring results and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with product development to support service launches; new product updates; and customer and product communications from a digital perspective.
- Create, implement and oversee communications programs that effectively represent and promote the organization and its products both online including: website content; white papers and case study testimonials; and other promotional materials.
- Manage logistics for press release distribution, database updates, and collection and reporting of media clippings.
- Manage International Horner APG, LLC. Divisions, web and communications initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s or Associated degree in Marketing or comparable discipline, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated brand management experience in highly competitive environment.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting business performance goals through the development of marketing communications programs.
- Creative problem-solver.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience in WordPress-based platforms and website management
- Strong analytical approach to problem solving
- Must be familiar with CRM software.
- A strong team player who is comfortable and motivated working in a non-structured environment
- Strong focus on relationship building is a critical success component
- Able to demonstrate superior customer interaction and conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail, on time delivery and project prioritization skills are a must.
- Excellent oral communication skills required for direct and frequent communication with functional departments, customers and vendors.
- Must possess focused time and project management skills with a high level of autonomy.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization in a fast paced environment with multiple locations.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer
Horner Automation Group is the leader in providing All-In-One Controllers and offers the widest range of integrated control products.
With a core competency focusing on industrial and commercial automation products including: All-In-One programmable controllers, operator interface devices and a variety of I/O devices.
In addition to standard core hardware product offerings, Horner Automation Group offers a wide base of communications, including but not limited to: Remote Communications (telephone, radio and cellular modems), cost effective highly efficient wired networks (RS-485 based, CAN based and Ethernet based), along with standard fieldbus networks (CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Industrial Ethernet).
Another standard and proprietary offering is Hardware, Firmware and Software design and development. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility, Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer