Headquarters – Indianapolis, IN
Horner Electric is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position will administer A/R at two of our operating subsidiaries and offers a great working environment along with a talented team of experienced professionals with whom you will work.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Obtain credit information for new customers, create new customer accounts in ERP, maintain information for existing customer accounts
- Maintain customer files with supporting documentation
- Review sales invoices for accuracy prior to posting and posting invoices daily
- Print invoices and mail/e-mail invoices to customers timely
- Cash Application
- Retrieve on-line bank transactions for previous day, identify incoming ACH payments/wire transfers, and identify lockbox deposits
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts, research other credits and apply
- Research payment issues and contact customers/International subsidiaries concerning payment discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of Accounts Receivable or General Accounting Experience
- Demonstrate understanding of rudimentary accounting principles, practices and methods
- Must demonstrate good planning and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to maintain a high sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Must be able to perform essential functions of job, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Horner Automation Group is the leader in providing All-In-One Controllers and offers the widest range of integrated control products.
With a core competency focusing on industrial and commercial automation products including: All-In-One programmable controllers, operator interface devices and a variety of I/O devices.
In addition to standard core hardware product offerings, Horner Automation Group offers a wide base of communications, including but not limited to: Remote Communications (telephone, radio and cellular modems), cost effective highly efficient wired networks (RS-485 based, CAN based and Ethernet based), along with standard fieldbus networks (CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, and Industrial Ethernet).
Another standard and proprietary offering is Hardware, Firmware and Software design and development. All products are designed by Horner Engineers and assembled by Horner Employees. With our internal operations and production facility, Horner Automation Group is a fully integrated North American Manufacturing company.
Horner Automation Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer